- A Game of ClonesPosted 1 week ago
- Parenting Time Modifications: Keeping a Child’s Best Interests in MindPosted 1 week ago
- Preventable PR Nightmare: A Case for Proactively Addressing Sexual Harassment ClaimsPosted 1 week ago
- The Missing Oxford Comma That Cost a Company $10 MillionPosted 1 week ago
- What Is Mankind’s Greatest Invention? The Wheel or Beer?Posted 2 years ago
- Abandonment: Divesting Property From the Bankruptcy EstatePosted 3 years ago
- The BEST Marketing Investment You Can MakePosted 3 years ago
- Notice is Given: Strict Compliance Required for Serving Eviction SummonsPosted 3 years ago
- Common Bankruptcy Practice Waives Attorney-Client Privileges: A Cautionary TalePosted 3 years ago
Sperling Joins Trepanier MacGillis Battina P.A.
Nicholas N. Sperling has joined Trepanier MacGillis Battina P.A.as an associate attorney. Sperling is a 2010 graduate of the Mitchell Hamline School of Law and received his B.A.S. from University of Minnesota-Duluth. He joins the firm experienced in the areas of business law, corporate transactions, information technology and licensing. Trepanier MacGillis Battina P.A. is a business law firm in Minneapolis.
For more information, visit http://www.trepanierlaw.com.