- A Game of ClonesPosted 1 week ago
- Parenting Time Modifications: Keeping a Child’s Best Interests in MindPosted 1 week ago
- Preventable PR Nightmare: A Case for Proactively Addressing Sexual Harassment ClaimsPosted 1 week ago
- The Missing Oxford Comma That Cost a Company $10 MillionPosted 1 week ago
- What Is Mankind’s Greatest Invention? The Wheel or Beer?Posted 2 years ago
- Abandonment: Divesting Property From the Bankruptcy EstatePosted 3 years ago
- The BEST Marketing Investment You Can MakePosted 3 years ago
- Notice is Given: Strict Compliance Required for Serving Eviction SummonsPosted 3 years ago
- Common Bankruptcy Practice Waives Attorney-Client Privileges: A Cautionary TalePosted 3 years ago
Foley & Mansfield’s Abby Rooney Named ALAMN President-Elect
Foley & Mansfield is pleased to announce that Abby Rooney, director of Human Resources, has been named president-elect of The Association of Legal Administrators, Minnesota Chapter (ALAMN). Rooney’s term will run from April 2017 through March 2018.
A PHR and SHRM-CP certified professional, Rooney oversees HR operations for the firm’s 11 offices and more than 350 employees. She has led numerous firm-wide initiatives aimed at creating a progressive, dynamic workforce, including developing proactive recruitment practices to increase the diversity of firm professionals and staff nationwide.
For more information, visit http://www.foleymansfield.com.