- A Game of ClonesPosted 1 week ago
- Parenting Time Modifications: Keeping a Child’s Best Interests in MindPosted 1 week ago
- Preventable PR Nightmare: A Case for Proactively Addressing Sexual Harassment ClaimsPosted 1 week ago
- The Missing Oxford Comma That Cost a Company $10 MillionPosted 1 week ago
- What Is Mankind’s Greatest Invention? The Wheel or Beer?Posted 2 years ago
- Abandonment: Divesting Property From the Bankruptcy EstatePosted 3 years ago
- The BEST Marketing Investment You Can MakePosted 3 years ago
- Notice is Given: Strict Compliance Required for Serving Eviction SummonsPosted 3 years ago
- Common Bankruptcy Practice Waives Attorney-Client Privileges: A Cautionary TalePosted 3 years ago
Foley & Mansfield Expands Operations in Midwest National Defense Firm Opens 12th Office In Indianapolis
The national defense firm of Foley & Mansfield today announced that it has opened an office in Indianapolis, Indiana to accommodate regional and national clients in a variety of commercial litigation and insurance defense matters.
The office will be managed by partner Joseph V. Macha, a Board Certified Trial Specialist licensed to practice in Indiana and California.
This is the third office the firm has opened in the last two years, including Kansas City and Portland. With the addition of the Indianapolis office, Foley & Mansfield now has 12 offices across the U.S. The new Indianapolis office is located at 101 West Ohio Street, Suite 2000, Indianapolis, IN 46204. For additional information or assistance, contact Joseph Macha at (317) 550-4482 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, visit http://www.foleymansfield.com.