- A Game of ClonesPosted 1 week ago
- Parenting Time Modifications: Keeping a Child’s Best Interests in MindPosted 1 week ago
- Preventable PR Nightmare: A Case for Proactively Addressing Sexual Harassment ClaimsPosted 1 week ago
- The Missing Oxford Comma That Cost a Company $10 MillionPosted 1 week ago
- What Is Mankind’s Greatest Invention? The Wheel or Beer?Posted 2 years ago
- Abandonment: Divesting Property From the Bankruptcy EstatePosted 3 years ago
- The BEST Marketing Investment You Can MakePosted 3 years ago
- Notice is Given: Strict Compliance Required for Serving Eviction SummonsPosted 3 years ago
- Common Bankruptcy Practice Waives Attorney-Client Privileges: A Cautionary TalePosted 3 years ago
MNAPABA Monthly Meeting
Minnesota Asian Pacific American Bar Association Monthly Meeting
Every Second Wednesdays from 5:30-7:00 p.m.
Generally at Nilan Johnson Lewis, 120 South Sixth Street, 3rd Floor **Please check weekly mailers**
Join us for our monthly dinner meeting and learn how you can get involved with MNAPABA!
Please RSVP to Brenda DeRemer at firstname.lastname@example.org so we know how much food to order, but come even if your calendar frees up at the last minute!