- A Game of ClonesPosted 1 week ago
- Parenting Time Modifications: Keeping a Child’s Best Interests in MindPosted 1 week ago
- Preventable PR Nightmare: A Case for Proactively Addressing Sexual Harassment ClaimsPosted 1 week ago
- The Missing Oxford Comma That Cost a Company $10 MillionPosted 1 week ago
- What Is Mankind’s Greatest Invention? The Wheel or Beer?Posted 2 years ago
- Abandonment: Divesting Property From the Bankruptcy EstatePosted 3 years ago
- The BEST Marketing Investment You Can MakePosted 3 years ago
- Notice is Given: Strict Compliance Required for Serving Eviction SummonsPosted 3 years ago
- Common Bankruptcy Practice Waives Attorney-Client Privileges: A Cautionary TalePosted 3 years ago
Christian Sande Elected to Chair of MN Campaign Finance Board
The members of the Minnesota Campaign Finance & Public Disclosure Board today elected Christian Sande as Chair of the Board for 2016. Governor Mark Dayton first appointed Mr. Sande to the Board in October 2013 to fill a vacancy created when President Obama named former Board member Andy Luger to be U.S. Attorney for Minnesota. Governor Dayton re-appointed Mr. Sande to a four-year term on the Board in February 2015, and Mr. Sande was unanimously confirmed by the Minnesota Legislature the following month.
Christian Sande is an attorney in Minneapolis, Minnesota, where he practices in class action law and securities fraud litigation. He sought the DFL nomination for Minnesota Secretary of State in 2006. The Minnesota Campaign Finance & Public Disclosure Board oversees Minnesota’s campaign finance and public subsidy laws, including lobbyist disclosures, campaign contributions and public official’s economic interest disclosure statements. In the Board’s regulatory and compliance role, it may investigate campaign expenditures and fundraising by candidates and political groups for state elections. Investigations conducted by the Board are confidential until it issues a final decision.