- Why Cybercriminals Attack Law FirmsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Firearms Owners Need a Gun TrustPosted 3 weeks ago
- From a War of the Roses to a Meeting of the MindsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Acquiring a Law Firm May Be Smarter Than Starting from ScratchPosted 3 weeks ago
- Immigration Enforcement Under the Trump AdministrationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Avoiding Business Identity TheftPosted 3 weeks ago
Tyler Radtke Joins MGC’s Raleigh Office
McAngus Goudelock & Courie, a regional insurance defense firm, is pleased to announce the addition of Tyler Radtke to the firm’s Raleigh office.
Radtke’s practice focuses on civil litigation and insurance defense. Prior to joining MGC, he practiced law in Raleigh and Wilmington. Radtke earned his Juris Doctor from Wake Forest University School of Law and his Bachelor of Arts from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He is a member of the North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys.
About Mcangus Goudelock & Courie
McAngus Goudelock and Courie is a metrics-driven law firm built specifically to meet the needs of insurance companies and their customers. From 13 regional offices, we serve clients across the Southeast. For more information, please visit www.mgclaw.com.