- Why Cybercriminals Attack Law FirmsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Firearms Owners Need a Gun TrustPosted 3 weeks ago
- From a War of the Roses to a Meeting of the MindsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Acquiring a Law Firm May Be Smarter Than Starting from ScratchPosted 3 weeks ago
- Immigration Enforcement Under the Trump AdministrationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Avoiding Business Identity TheftPosted 3 weeks ago
Ogletree Deakins Elects Marifrances (Fran) Morrison to Firm’s Board of Directors
Ogletree Deakins, one of the largest labor and employment law firms representing management, is pleased to announce that Marifrances (Fran) Morrison has been elected to the firm’s Board of Directors.
Morrison, a shareholder based in the firm’s Raleigh office, provides comprehensive business immigration representation to Fortune 500 companies with an emphasis on the technology, semiconductor, financial, and life science industries. Morrison’s immigration practice is national in scope and is distinguished by her emphasis on delivering clients with end-to-end, compliance driven, strategic program management aimed at continually improving clients’ immigration programs and obtaining positive results while increasing the overall user experience for corporate stakeholders and foreign national employees. Morrison also provides customized training to corporate clients on the full spectrum of immigration matters as it relates to various corporate audiences.