- Why Cybercriminals Attack Law FirmsPosted 1 month ago
- Firearms Owners Need a Gun TrustPosted 1 month ago
- From a War of the Roses to a Meeting of the MindsPosted 1 month ago
- Acquiring a Law Firm May Be Smarter Than Starting from ScratchPosted 1 month ago
- Immigration Enforcement Under the Trump AdministrationPosted 1 month ago
- Avoiding Business Identity TheftPosted 1 month ago
New Associate Hired at Brownlee Whitlow Praet & File
Brownlee Whitlow Praet & File PLLC announce the expansion of their community association division with the addition of Daniel W. Smith to the firm as an associate. Smith will primarily focus on community associations; but, will provide assistance in the the real estate transactional division as well.