- Why Cybercriminals Attack Law FirmsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Firearms Owners Need a Gun TrustPosted 3 weeks ago
- From a War of the Roses to a Meeting of the MindsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Acquiring a Law Firm May Be Smarter Than Starting from ScratchPosted 3 weeks ago
- Immigration Enforcement Under the Trump AdministrationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Avoiding Business Identity TheftPosted 3 weeks ago
Gordon & Rees Raleigh Office Expands Business Taxation and Transactions Practice Groups with the Addition of Three New Attorneys
Gordon & Rees recently added three new attorneys to its Raleigh Office expanding its business taxation, business transactions and international practice groups. Joining the firm as Of Counsel are Gregory T. Bryant, Brian A. Lemon and Gary M. Wells.
With the introduction of these attorneys, the firm’s business transactions practice group will increase to more than 50 attorneys strategically located throughout the U.S. Our attorneys provide full service counsel to public and privately held U.S. and foreign clients, ranging from start-up entrepreneurs to Fortune 500 corporations. Services cover the wide range of challenges and opportunities clients encounter throughout the business life cycle, from formation to mergers and acquisitions, daily operations to protecting intellectual property, raising capital to securities law compliance, and corporate governance to international ventures and tax management.