- Why Cybercriminals Attack Law FirmsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Firearms Owners Need a Gun TrustPosted 3 weeks ago
- From a War of the Roses to a Meeting of the MindsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Acquiring a Law Firm May Be Smarter Than Starting from ScratchPosted 3 weeks ago
- Immigration Enforcement Under the Trump AdministrationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Avoiding Business Identity TheftPosted 3 weeks ago
Chase Johnson Joins Poyner Spruill LLP As Associate
Poyner Spruill is pleased to announce Chase Johnson has joined the firm as an associate.
Johnson’s law practice involves representing investment banks and financial institutions in their roles as issuers, underwriters, and mortgage loan sellers in both public and private offerings of mortgage-backed securities. She drafts offering circulars and supplements, legal opinions, exceptions to representations and warranties, and various agreements for mortgage and asset-backed securitization transactions. Chase also conducts due diligence reviews of loan agreements, leases, and a wide-variety of closing documents.
Prior to joining the firm, Chase was an associate for Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP. She was a summer associate for both Rossabi, Black & Slaughter, P.A. (2014) and Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft, LLP (2014). Chase was also a Judicial Intern for The Honorable Graham Calder Mullen – United States District Judge for the Western District of North Carolina.