- Why Cybercriminals Attack Law FirmsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Firearms Owners Need a Gun TrustPosted 3 weeks ago
- From a War of the Roses to a Meeting of the MindsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Acquiring a Law Firm May Be Smarter Than Starting from ScratchPosted 3 weeks ago
- Immigration Enforcement Under the Trump AdministrationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Avoiding Business Identity TheftPosted 3 weeks ago
Brins Gilson & Lione’s Research Triangle Park Webinar Features 2017 Supreme Court Patent Cases and Nanotechnology Developments
Brinks Gilson & Lione attorneys Rashad Morgan, Aisha Hasan, and Mark Jenkins recently hosted “The Realm of Chemicals: Nanotechnology and Key Cases for 2017” webinar.
Morgan, Hasan, and Jenkins—all based in the firm’s offices in Research Triangle Park—offered an overview of the United States National Nanotechnology Initiative (NNI), and discussed the so-called nanotechnology “patent thicket” and recent case law related to nanotechnology. They featured a preview of three upcoming patent cases at the U.S. Supreme Court.
About Brinks’ Research Triangle Park
Brinks’ Research Triangle Park office was recently ranked in the top tier by U.S. News and World Report and Best Lawyers in its seventh annual edition of “Best Law Firms,” in Biotechnology Law and Patent Law. Brinks Gilson & Lione is one of the largest intellectual property law firms in the U.S., with seven offices and more than 140 attorneys nationwide.