- Why Cybercriminals Attack Law FirmsPosted 1 month ago
- Firearms Owners Need a Gun TrustPosted 1 month ago
- From a War of the Roses to a Meeting of the MindsPosted 1 month ago
- Acquiring a Law Firm May Be Smarter Than Starting from ScratchPosted 1 month ago
- Immigration Enforcement Under the Trump AdministrationPosted 1 month ago
- Avoiding Business Identity TheftPosted 1 month ago
Bradley Welcomes Thomas Wilson as Partner in Charlotte and Member of Energy and Real Estate Practice Groups
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP is pleased to announce that Thomas A. Wilson has joined the firm’s Charlotte office as a partner and member of the Energy and Real Estate practice groups.
Wilson focuses his practice on energy and real estate law. He has significant experience in mineral titles and has represented energy clients in connection with the financing and execution of multiple transactions, including wind energy transactions. He also has handled permitting and regulatory matters associated with coalbed methane and oil and gas wells. He joins the firm from Steptoe & Johnson PLLC.
Wilson earned his J.D. from the University of North Carolina School of Law and his Bachelor of Business Administration with a concentration in Finance from the University of Kentucky. He is licensed in North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia.