- Why Cybercriminals Attack Law FirmsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Firearms Owners Need a Gun TrustPosted 3 weeks ago
- From a War of the Roses to a Meeting of the MindsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Acquiring a Law Firm May Be Smarter Than Starting from ScratchPosted 3 weeks ago
- Immigration Enforcement Under the Trump AdministrationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Avoiding Business Identity TheftPosted 3 weeks ago
By Bob Friedman Roughly half a million surgical hernia repairs are performed in the United States...
On Teamwork By Bob Friedman Seventeen years is an eternity in an age when law firms...
I Find Gratification in The Struggle’ By Bob Friedman “The path to racial justice in this...
From the Community
On the Honor of Serving for the U.S. Supreme Court
The next president will need to fill Antonin Scalia’s vacant...
- Posted 5 months ago
On Legal Marketing for Small Firms
A major challenge facing solos and small firms is building...
- Posted 10 months ago