- Alternative InvestmentsPosted 1 month ago
- U.S. Bank v. Bartram An Incorrect DecisionPosted 1 month ago
- Home Is Where the Heart IsPosted 1 month ago
- Identifying and Screening Strong Negligent Premises Security CasesPosted 8 months ago
- 2014 Economic ForecastPosted 8 months ago
- Alimony Modification Based Upon Supportive Relationship – an Unsettled Area of Florida LawPosted 1 year ago
Making History in the Florida Supreme Court By Denise Rappaport Isaacs As of June 30, Jorge...
Defending the American Dream By Dan Baldwin “We are the defenders,” says Jerry Hamilton, a founder...
Consulting Personalizing the Structured Settlement Process By Jackson Williams NETWORK OF KNOWLEDGE Millennium Settlements, Inc. opened...
The Equalizer By Dan Baldwin “I consider myself the equalizer. I wanted to become a lawyer...
From the Local Community
Feature Story Interviews
- Get Ready For Your Video Call Close-up
- Digital Marketing for Lawyers: Dave Chaplin Interview at LegalTech West Coast
- Firing Squads and Lethal Injections: Is Today’s Death Penalty Cruel and Unusual?
- How Data Science is Speeding Up Lawsuits: Bennett Borden Interview at LegalTech
- 2014 NSSTA Study on Structures
- Offsets and Overlaps in Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Disability Claims