- Alternative InvestmentsPosted 3 months ago
- U.S. Bank v. Bartram An Incorrect DecisionPosted 3 months ago
- Home Is Where the Heart IsPosted 3 months ago
- Identifying and Screening Strong Negligent Premises Security CasesPosted 9 months ago
- 2014 Economic ForecastPosted 9 months ago
- Alimony Modification Based Upon Supportive Relationship – an Unsettled Area of Florida LawPosted 1 year ago
Making History in the Florida Supreme Court By Denise Rappaport Isaacs As of June 30, Jorge...
Defending the American Dream By Dan Baldwin “We are the defenders,” says Jerry Hamilton, a founder...
Consulting Personalizing the Structured Settlement Process By Jackson Williams NETWORK OF KNOWLEDGE Millennium Settlements, Inc. opened...
The Equalizer By Dan Baldwin “I consider myself the equalizer. I wanted to become a lawyer...
From the Local Community
Feature Story Interviews
- Lawyers Love New Apple Products: iPhone 6, Apple Pay, and Apple Watch
- A Call for More Consumer Protection Against Factoring
- Wrongfully Convicted: William Dillon and His Life in Prison
- Virtualization of a Law Practice
- Practice Management Essentials for $4,000 or Less
- Surveying 2014 Legal Technology Surveys