- Alternative InvestmentsPosted 3 months ago
- U.S. Bank v. Bartram An Incorrect DecisionPosted 3 months ago
- Home Is Where the Heart IsPosted 3 months ago
- Identifying and Screening Strong Negligent Premises Security CasesPosted 10 months ago
- 2014 Economic ForecastPosted 10 months ago
- Alimony Modification Based Upon Supportive Relationship – an Unsettled Area of Florida LawPosted 1 year ago
Making History in the Florida Supreme Court By Denise Rappaport Isaacs As of June 30, Jorge...
Defending the American Dream By Dan Baldwin “We are the defenders,” says Jerry Hamilton, a founder...
Consulting Personalizing the Structured Settlement Process By Jackson Williams NETWORK OF KNOWLEDGE Millennium Settlements, Inc. opened...
The Equalizer By Dan Baldwin “I consider myself the equalizer. I wanted to become a lawyer...
From the Local Community
Feature Story Interviews
- Anniversary Show: Welcoming Our Tenth Year
- 2014 WILG Conference: Annemarie Pantazis on the Affordable Care Act
- 2014 WILG Conference: George Santini on Opting out of Workers’ Compensation
- 2014 WILG Conference: Interview with Keynote Speaker Jason Schechterle
- 2014 WILG Conference: Billie-Marie Morrison on Social Media Ethical Considerations
- 2014 WILG Conference: Bruce Goldstein on Immigration Policy and Migrant Workers