- What Investors Need to Know About Stock IndexesPosted 4 weeks ago
- Protecting Clients’ IP Rights from Cyber-GripersPosted 4 weeks ago
- Attorney of the Month Jerry D. Hamilton The InsurerPosted 4 weeks ago
- Attorney Profile CHRISTOPHER G. LYONSPosted 1 month ago
- Law Firm of the Month Mase Lara Willing to Go the DistancePosted 1 month ago
- Greater Returns Now Possible In the Structured Settlement MarketPosted 1 month ago
- Foreclosure Survivor… Life After the StormPosted 1 month ago
- Cayea v. CitiMortgage, Inc.—a 16th Century Decision in a 21st Century CasePosted 1 month ago
- Alternative InvestmentsPosted 5 months ago
- U.S. Bank v. Bartram An Incorrect DecisionPosted 5 months ago
By Dan Baldwin “I like to consider myself my clients’ insurer,” says Jerry Hamilton in...
Q: What made you want to be an attorney? Lyons: The challenge of convincing others of...
By Dan Baldwin Mase Lara is a boutique law firm with 15 attorneys who combined have...
From the Local Community
Feature Story Interviews
- Pardon the 2014 Legal Technology Interruption
- Strategic Partnerships and Referral Networks
- All is not as it seems for 9th Circuit clerk in ATL founder's new novel (podcast)
- Issues and Trends in E-Discovery and Information Governance
- 2015 Forecast: Top Legal Hiring and Compensation Trends
- Senators Weigh In on Immigration, The Constitution, and Obama's Executive Order