- 2017 California Laws Affecting Commercial Real PropertyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Beyond the Business CardPosted 3 weeks ago
- Five Common Misconceptions About Basic Family Law IssuesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Don’t Fire Me Because of My Politics!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Facebook Marketing for Lawyers: How to Use Facebook to Your AdvantagePosted 3 weeks ago
Submit An Article
Attorney at Law Magazine® seeks to bring the most engaging content to our readers. We are always looking for new informative and interesting articles for our attorneys. We accept articles about legal marketing, online marketing, social media marketing, practice management, business development, client relationships, networking, mentoring, technology and many others.
If you would like to submit an article for consideration in our printed issues, please email Editor@attorneyatlawmagazine.com or complete the form below. Inclusion in the printed edition is not guaranteed. We will include most submissions on our website.
Please attach the article as a word document. Please include a 100-word bio with contact information, which will be included alongside your article. Please include a head shot as an attachment. The image must be the original from the camera, 300 dpi at least 4″ x 3″ in dimension.
If you are interested in reserving an exclusive column in your local edition, please contact your local publisher or the corporate office at (480) 219-9716.