- 2017 California Laws Affecting Commercial Real PropertyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Beyond the Business CardPosted 3 weeks ago
- Five Common Misconceptions About Basic Family Law IssuesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Don’t Fire Me Because of My Politics!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Facebook Marketing for Lawyers: How to Use Facebook to Your AdvantagePosted 3 weeks ago
Polsinelli Creates New Department to Accommodate Growing Intellectual Property Needs
Polsinelli announced today that it will elevate intellectual property as a fourth Service Department to serve alongside Polsinelli’s existing business, litigation, and real estate and financial services departments.
Recognizing the increased client focus on IP and in building upon the significant growth the firm saw for this work in 2016, this realignment enhances Polsinelli’s ability to serve its clients and will provide a platform for the firm’s projected continued investment into this practice area.
Polsinelli’s IP team is one of the largest practices in the nation, comprised of more than 120 attorneys, patent agents and scientists working in cities coast to coast. The new IP Department will have two divisions, Science and Technology, and IP Proceedings and Litigation, and nine practice groups. Shareholder Patrick Woolley, the former IP practice chair, will lead the new Department. Shareholders Gregory Novak and Tracy W. Druce will serve as vice chairs.
For more information please visit: http://www.polsinelli.com