- 2017 California Laws Affecting Commercial Real PropertyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Beyond the Business CardPosted 3 weeks ago
- Five Common Misconceptions About Basic Family Law IssuesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Don’t Fire Me Because of My Politics!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Facebook Marketing for Lawyers: How to Use Facebook to Your AdvantagePosted 3 weeks ago
Mhare Mouradian Joins Ropers Majeski Kohn & Bentley as Partner
Ropers Majeski Kohn & Bentley P.C. (RMKB) is pleased to announce that Mhare Mouradian has joined the firm as a partner in its Los Angeles office. He was previously with Clark & Trevithick APC in Los Angeles.
Mouradian joins RMKB’s transactional group and will focus on corporate, real estate and insurance services. His clients span businesses in a variety of industries, including entertainment, technology and transportation, as well as individuals. He is also a seasoned litigator, with particular experience in the areas of business, commercial, contracts and products liability law.
“Mhare’s experience makes him a great fit for the firm,” said Michael Ioannou, chairman of RMKB. “His addition complements our corporate and transactional group, as well as our established litigation practice. He brings his insight from both the litigation and transactional aspects of matters, providing well-rounded representation to his clients.”