- 2017 California Laws Affecting Commercial Real PropertyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Beyond the Business CardPosted 3 weeks ago
- Five Common Misconceptions About Basic Family Law IssuesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Don’t Fire Me Because of My Politics!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Facebook Marketing for Lawyers: How to Use Facebook to Your AdvantagePosted 3 weeks ago
Lisa Greer Quateman Selected to Chair 2017 Global Initiatives Council
Lisa Greer Quateman, a principal of national law firm Polsinelli, has been selected by the Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce to chair the 2017 Global Initiatives Council. Quateman is a nationally recognized capital markets attorney. She has extensive experience in public government assisted finance and real estate transactional work. Quateman has served as bond, disclosure, underwriter’s trustee, and bank counsel in public offerings of over $25 billion in tax-exempt bonds. During the past year she has led transaction teams in numerous commercial property acquisitions and financings and other business transactions.
For more information please visit: http://www.polsinelli.com