- 2017 California Laws Affecting Commercial Real PropertyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Beyond the Business CardPosted 3 weeks ago
- Five Common Misconceptions About Basic Family Law IssuesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Don’t Fire Me Because of My Politics!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Facebook Marketing for Lawyers: How to Use Facebook to Your AdvantagePosted 3 weeks ago
Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie Adds Logue to Growing IP Practice Group
Holly Logue has joined Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP as Of Counsel in the firm’s Intellectual Property practice group.
Logue focuses on offering strategic patent and intellectual property counseling, procurement, diligence, licensing, transactions and intellectual property solutions to maximize the value of technology companies including life science, biotechnology, diagnostic, medical device and software companies.
She is an experienced patent and trade secret litigator, providing guidance to clients to both avoid potential litigation and manage ongoing litigation effectively.
Additionally, she has served as acting in-house attorney for multiple public and non-public entities, overseeing strategic development of their intellectual property portfolios, including working closely with management teams to implement business development objectives, transactions, negotiations, litigation strategy and employment matters.