- 2017 California Laws Affecting Commercial Real PropertyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Beyond the Business CardPosted 3 weeks ago
- Five Common Misconceptions About Basic Family Law IssuesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Don’t Fire Me Because of My Politics!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Facebook Marketing for Lawyers: How to Use Facebook to Your AdvantagePosted 3 weeks ago
Girard Bengali, APC Attorneys Named to Super Lawyers
Robert J. Girard II and Omar H. Bengali, founding partners of Girard Bengali, APC, have once again been recognized by their peers for their professional accomplishments. Girard has been selected for inclusion in the 2017 list of Super Lawyers, a designation given to no more than five percent of the lawyers in California. This is Girard’s third time being named a Super Lawyer. He was previously named a Rising Star for three straight years. Bengali has been selected for inclusion in the 2017 list of Southern California Rising Stars by Super Lawyers, a designation earned by less than 2.5 percentof attorneys under the age of 40. This is Bengali’s second time receiving this honor.