- 2017 California Laws Affecting Commercial Real PropertyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Beyond the Business CardPosted 3 weeks ago
- Five Common Misconceptions About Basic Family Law IssuesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Don’t Fire Me Because of My Politics!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Facebook Marketing for Lawyers: How to Use Facebook to Your AdvantagePosted 3 weeks ago
Construction Attorney Alex R. Baghdassarian Named 2017 Super Lawyer
The national construction law firm of Peckar & Abramson P.C. (P&A) is pleased to announce that attorney Alex R. Baghdassarian, a partner resident in the Los Angeles office, has been named a 2017 Super Lawyer. He focuses his practice on construction contract administration, development agreements, and claims and litigation, including construction defects and delays, and claims involving defaults, terminations, contract sum adjustments and time extensions.
Peckar & Abramson P.C. maintains offices in New York, New Jersey, Washington D.C., Miami, Chicago, Oakland, Los Angeles, Texas and Pennsylvania and has affiliations with global firms in Latin America (through its founding membership in CONSTRULEGAL), London and China. In addition to its core construction practice, the firm has affiliated practice groups who counsel contractors on labor and employment matters, corporate and regulatory compliance issues including D/M/WBE compliance and general corporate and real estate matters.
For more information visit: http://pecklaw.com