- 2017 California Laws Affecting Commercial Real PropertyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Beyond the Business CardPosted 3 weeks ago
- Five Common Misconceptions About Basic Family Law IssuesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Don’t Fire Me Because of My Politics!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Facebook Marketing for Lawyers: How to Use Facebook to Your AdvantagePosted 3 weeks ago
Concord Law School Wins Best Brief at Moot Court Competition
Concord Law School of Kaplan University’s Moot Court Team received the William A. Rutter Award for Brief Writing this past weekend at the 2017 Traynor California Appellate Moot Court Competition. Their brief was awarded first place among 14 teams and nearly 40 competitors from law schools across California. Concord’s team included Kari Flores Nelson, Anna Jerden and Michael Mize.